Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anybody besides me think that the movie American Beauty is weird as hell?

I was watching it yesterday (for the first time) and i was like grossed out about the father liking his daughter's best friend.. like ewwww! the movie had so many freak shows lol i dont know y anybody wud like that movie..Does anybody besides me think that the movie American Beauty is weird as hell?
I guess I understand where your coming from.


Although I thought the movie was genius.


Yeah, the dad liking the girl was quite strange.


I didn't really care about it when he just thought about her but towards the end it was worse, but, I dont know, something about that movie just is so right.


Its like such surreal and odd things that happen but also things that totally happen.


I loved the movie, but I agree some parts are werid.Does anybody besides me think that the movie American Beauty is weird as hell?
that film wasnt wierd ..it was realistic ....dont you think theres plenty of grown men out there perving on teen girls [dont mean they touch them ,just looking]





why dont you go watch ';meet the feebles ';.....i assure you thats ten times wierder than american beauty ....but funny as hell!





http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=BCcaMIcwz3鈥?/a>


[this is just one song from it ...it is non stop funny /disgusting film ....but soooooo worth seeing]






sorry





it's a great movie





yeah it's doesn't play like most movies but overall it's excellent





grossed out? he's a 43? year old guy she's senior in high school that's not as gross as some real world tragedies.





try to remember it's a just a movie.





guess the gay guys freaked you out too eh?



It was an okay movie. I've seen many that are a lot weirder. If you were weirded out by that one, then don't watch the movie Happiness.
i think it's a very beautiful film in my opinion
I do too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment