Friday, January 8, 2010

How many times a year should a woman go to the beauty salon?

i am doing a system proposal and i need to do a justification for the cost of losing a customer in my proposal. Just wondering what the average is for women to go to the salon for haircuts, perms, manicures, etc.How many times a year should a woman go to the beauty salon?
I go to get my hair done every six weeks. I get a haircut each time and highlights about every other time. When I'm into manicures I go every week or every two weeks.How many times a year should a woman go to the beauty salon?
At least once a month. Hair is usually every other month, but mani's and pedi's are every other week!





Plus, who doesnt love going to the beauty salon!!
well every 3 weeks i think..
I go get a hair cut every 3 months.
Once a month for waxing every 6 weeks for highlights then random trims or extras in between no manicures tho a waste of money for me oh and in summer does spray tan count? then its once a week
As often as I can afford it, which right now is about every six weeks lol!
I say monthly. And women should get pedicures twice a month.
I'm about the same, every 3 months. I like getting a haircut that will grow out nicely.
Hair cuts I actually do myself. They come out better and a lot more even than when my stylist does them. Colors I'm also going to start doing myself because I never get what I want and sections are always missed. But before I was getting my hair cut and colored about every 3 or 4 months. Permed just once. Mani and pedicures...I do those myself. I don't trust the instruments because they're used on so many other people and you can get flesh eating bacteria from the foot baths.
Nails: 1/week


Hair Cut: 1/5-6 weeks


Hair Color: 1/month





I don't know about the rest, because I don't use those services.
Ideally, once a month for a manicure and pedicure.


Once a month for waxing. Once every 3 months for haircuts


and or perm. Once every 3 months for hair coloring.


This varies of course, depending on funds available.


Most will go right before New Years Eve, right before Valentine's Day, right before Memorial Day Weekend.


before 4th of July celebrations, right before Labor Day


weekend, right before Thanksgiving, and right before Christmas. Add also right before Anniversary and Birthday, as well.


Average 9 times a year.
6
hair cut/color every 7 - 8 weeks. so 6 - 7 times per year. have greying hair, so this is an absolute must.





manicure/pedicure maybe 1 or 2 times per year if I am doing for special ocassion or vacation. Though usually do it myself. I don't normally use a salon for this.





eye brow wax every 3 - 4 weeks, so 17 times per year.
perms and colors every 3 months


cuts(depends on style and cust preference) 1 month to maintain a certain style


mani at least 1 a week


pedi at least 1 a month


artificial nails need maintainance every 2 weeks, for polish change 1 a week
To be honest everyone is different and therefore go for different reasons. Im a 23 year old female and i can live with going to get my hair done every couple of months.





In regards to manicures etc i tend to look after them myself but for special occassions i might get them done professionally.





For things like waxing i also try and do this myself but i chicken out quite a lot so i only really get it done professionally if its for a specific reason like summer holidays etc.





Then again i know some people who get their hair done every six weeks and styled inbetween as well and who get a wax like every month. So its kinda difficult to give an average. Im sure some other helpful people will be able to assist!
I get highlights and a cut about every 8 weeks. When my hair was shorter I went every 5 to 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment