Friday, January 8, 2010

What do you guys think of Ana Ivanovic's beauty?

I'm really taken aback by her breathtaking beauty, wow. I think she is the prettiest tennis player to ever hold a racket (at least in my opinion and as a matter of preference I like brunettes)What do you guys think of Ana Ivanovic's beauty?
Dude, I am Gay and she is freakin' beautiful to me.I was watching THE OPEN today and they were talking about upcoming matches and they showed Venus and Ana's pictures on the screen and Ana's looked like a model's. I think brunettes make the hottest ladies too. Seriously, when a woman makes me take notice, she is something special. Ana is someone who is very special. Great question !!!What do you guys think of Ana Ivanovic's beauty?
Oh I'd plow that.
I agree with the person that said she's prettier than Sharapova. She also plays better than her, and has a lot of potential while Sharapova is just yesturday's news. Sharapova is probably the most overrated crap ever. I was so happy to see her lose in the 3rd round today.
she is very pretty. :) i think she's prettier than sharapova BY FAR!
i totally agree with you, she is the prettiest and the cuttest in the circuit... i'm not into women's tennis but when she's on court i stay watching, just for her... hope she clinches the us open
she's the kind of beauty you see in naughtyamerica
Yep i think you're right...yeah, much prettier than sharapova

No comments:

Post a Comment