Friday, January 8, 2010

When a lion rips apart a gazelle, do you see the beauty of nature or the brutality of the lion?

It is all good.





That does not mean that some of it isn't a bit scary.





Love and blessings DonWhen a lion rips apart a gazelle, do you see the beauty of nature or the brutality of the lion?
both.... the deliccate balance of nature is not always a beautiful thing to watch, but it IS.





The lion does what it does because it is hungry, not because it is brutal. Brutality is a human thing......When a lion rips apart a gazelle, do you see the beauty of nature or the brutality of the lion?
Neither. I see balance.
Brutality
There would be sadness in it for me, for loss of beauty, but also, I would see beauty in the brutality of the lion, for it is a part of nature. Such raw power is beautiful, despite its intent.
This is the way I look at it Life on earth has evolved the only way it could due to the enviromental circumstances over millions of years. And survival of the fittest became the rule. But you know what? Just because something exist and evolved the way it did, does'nt make it right We try to save some species from extinction so they can continue to rip apart their prey. It's a shame there is such a thing as pedatory animals. People say it is the balance of nature. Well, that's true, but it's certainly a cruel way of doing it. If there is a God and he's responsible for this injustice, then he's a cruel and sadistic God. Glad i was'nt born a gazelle.
Buddy,





Beauty of nature is the female body.





Brutality is Chuck Norris.





Do you see brutality when we butcher thousands of cattle daily to feed our fat faces?





d-bag
depends if you're an optimist or a pessimist.. just like looking at a glass of water and seeing it half full, or half empty..
Neither. It is a natural thing for it to eat it for it's food, but I hate seeing those pretty gazelles killed. It's part of life, but a part I don't care to see personally. The lion isn't brutal, it's doing what comes natural. I'm kind of a realist, I guess. I find beauty in sunsets, flowers, and waterfalls.
Great question!





I would say that i do not attribute to nature either beauty or deformity, order or confusion. Only in relation to our imagination can things be called beautiful or ugly, well-ordered or confused.





Have a wonderful weekend!
the brutality of nature and the beauty of balance
when a lion is subjected to his nature one will not see the brutality of what the lion did. a lion is a predator to preys and that what makes a lion a lion. for me it is a beauty of nature.
When I'm wearing my lion glasses I see beauty.


When I'm wearing my programmed by my parents' glasses I see brutality.


When I look without glasses I see that all is well.
The beauty of the brutality in nature.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment