Friday, January 8, 2010

So how many ';Am I ugly?'; questions are asked on Beauty & Style every day?

I just saw 3 of them within half an hour.So how many ';Am I ugly?'; questions are asked on Beauty %26amp; Style every day?
I lost count.So how many ';Am I ugly?'; questions are asked on Beauty %26amp; Style every day?
well search:


Am I ugly?


then search:


Am I pretty?


then search:


What do you think of me?


then search:


Am I hot?


then search:


Am I attractive?





and any other phrase they use to ask the same thing...





then keep going, then add it all up... I'm guessing at least a couple of million, if not more!





I think thats the most frequently asked thing on yahoo!
i believe 'bout 32.


oh don't forget the 'am i ugly' ones.


and 'what do you think of this girl'


and 'rate me?' questions.
THEYRE SOOO STUPID!! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUNCHED..AND MOST OF THEM ARE AVERAGE TO PRETTY OR ARE TOO YOUNG


they just seeking attention..and if u say something they dont wanna hear...they give u a thumbs down





Dumbazzes!! dont post ur pic if u dont want honesty
lolz..i have seen about 5 or more!!! very anoyying don'tcha think??....and al they want is peeps to tell dem dat dey aint ugly and feel the glory..what the...
That picture of you I rate a 1.


And tons of people post these type of questions daily.
I know .. I wish people weren't so insecure about themselves..
Hopefully NONE by you as you are truly beautiful....
you're ugly.
i agree but ive done it too but its just because im bored and stuff...and really sometmes constructive criticism works...
No kidding. Why would someone want to subject themselves to that? Really........they must be bored or have low self esteem.
I actually just made on,,


Yes I am insecure


but I do like to hear what people think of me and what i can do to improve.
A lot. But 99% of the time the pictures don't work


XD
Far too many.
Wayyyy too many!
they just want you to say


';no your pretty';
ohhhhhhhhhhhh so sad 2 know that u feel this .dont worry
IDK.... A LOT !!! probably like 20-30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment