Friday, January 8, 2010

What are some natural beauty tips to keep my skin looking young and beautiful?

please help me keep my skin healthyWhat are some natural beauty tips to keep my skin looking young and beautiful?
Olive oil is supposed to be good for both hair and skin to keep it soft. Also, drink lots of water, will make your hair and skin look healthier.What are some natural beauty tips to keep my skin looking young and beautiful?
use old free moisturizer like neutrogena visibly even daily moisturizer
Stay out of the sun and don't smoke; those two pieces of advice will single-handedly keep you from pre-ageing. A good skincare regime is also essential. I'd also recommend a facial oil to go underneath your moisturiser, it can make a huge difference.
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Herbal-Tips.php

No comments:

Post a Comment