Friday, January 8, 2010

Should the caucasian image be the model for evaluating beauty?

because why should one say that asians are not attractive because they have almond shaped eyes, flat butts or below 6 feet or that blacks are not attractive because they have nappy hair,and sometimes big nose and lips and thier color..i have never heard words like ';she is so unattractive because she is blonde, or she has big eyes or she is too fair,or too thin nose and lips, all of which are caucasian features...Should the caucasian image be the model for evaluating beauty?
You shouldn't think like this, not everyone else does.


You are just depreciating your own people by asking questions like this....





I find Asian women to be the most amazing looking things in the world, I am gu-gu-ga-ga for those chicks!





and I know a few girls who feel the same way about Asian guys.


Everyone has their own preference.Should the caucasian image be the model for evaluating beauty?
I think that asians are particulay attractive!!!


Expecially Japanese, but Korean's and all the rest look great too. I would not hesitate to go out with an aisan girl If I was a boy... :/
No Caucasian should not be the standard by which everyone evaluates beauty. I know I think Asian women are far more beautiful than Caucasian women as a rule and I am a white, blond hair blue eyed man. I think the almond eyes, and features of Asian women are very pretty. I kills me when I hear of an Asian woman trying to whiten her skin or has plastic surgery to make her eyes rounder or bigger. It is so crazy!! I think there are many pretty Caucasian women, but Asians are so much more attractive in my opinion. I think there are pretty black women to. I don't know why the Caucasian look has become such a standard of beauty. I have always felt that Asians were much more beautiful in their looks than white women overall.
thats because eeveryone thinks blondes are pretty but some of them are not.
maybe you should put the question to whoever it is that gave you this impression, the general response to this question on yahoo seems to be that no-one cares what race a person is, its down to whether an individual finds another individual attractive, and i agree with this, so i'm a little confused as to why you're asking. if a person doesn't find a caucasian attractive because they're blonde/thin lipped or whatever, thats fine, you like what you like, whoever or whatever gave you the impression that caucasians are the only race used to measure beauty are wrong, these days no-one cares what race/colour/creed a person is, its down to an individuals likes and dislikes as i said.
Asians are regaurded as stunningly beautiful... you are a beautiful blooming rose in Creations garden, of that there is no doubt... it is our job to see and share the beauty within all...


outer beauty fades away but what is inside you will remain
Ouch...Don Imus, is that you?





I think all women are beautiful and regardless of race, all women have unique qualitis that make them beautiful in a a way that superceeds the color of thier skin.





For example, I don't care what color a woman is - if she has red hair she moves to the top of the list of what I think is attractive, physically of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment