Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the things girls can have in a beauty parlor?

I really want to know this...What are the things girls can have in a beauty parlor?
shampoo, haircut, hair color, hair cellophane, hair relax, hair rebond, hair spa, hair treatment, etc., blowdry





body/face wax, manicure, pedicure, foot spa, body massage


What are the things girls can have in a beauty parlor?
what do u mean? do u mean like what we can have done cuz if that's what u mean it depends on the beauty parlor but the one I go to...





waxing, get hair cut, get hair died, get hair styled, get manicure, get pedicure, that's all I know, I've only gone for hair cuts and mani/pedis but I know u can get the other things, not sure what else.








Sorry if I am way off about what u r asking lol(=
what do u mean? haircut wise? what services are provided? do they get some sort of treatment? i dunno what u mean lol...usually at a beauty parlor, men and women go, though its mostly women...and the services provided are for both sexes usually.
Head to toe cleansing,waxing,massaging and treatments inclduing facials,exfolilation,electrolysis,pedicu… etc.


Beautifications like bridal make up,makeovers,mehendi etc are also inetgral part .






Anything beauty related from a facial to a massage. I see guys come in to get foot massages too.
a

No comments:

Post a Comment