Sunday, April 25, 2010

Conservative beauty pageant winner Carrie Prejean is writing her memoir...would you buy it?

Beauty contest and Conservative family values spokeswoman Carrie Prejean is writing her memoirs. Don't you have to learn to speak English before you can write in it? Will the publishers include a glossary so we can translate it?Conservative beauty pageant winner Carrie Prejean is writing her memoir...would you buy it?
Only if contains topless and nude pictorials that she did when she was 19Conservative beauty pageant winner Carrie Prejean is writing her memoir...would you buy it?
Yes, most definately. She's da bomb. I admire her for standing up for what she believes. She's still Ms California to me and many Californians. Where can I find a copy? You can fire her from the job but you cant fire her from my admiration. I will buy any movie she is in, or any book she writes. She represents what America is all about which is freedome of speach. The person who asked the question to her and the people that condemned her represent supression of the freedome of speach. Even if you don't agree with someone you should always support the freedome of speach. Just like the Oprah Winfrey ';Mad Cow'; case, I'm really surprised at women who say they should stick together who wont support another woman stading up and speaking her mind no matter if you are gay or straight. This is not about homosexuality or marriage this is about freedome of speach.





P.S. The question was a loaded question anyway and the asker knew it in advanced.
LET's see she is against gay marriage so that makes her a conservative???? OR did they ask her what party she belongs too?? Did someone post her party afflication???


NOT ALL ISSUES ARE BLACK AND WHITE there are many shades of grey and the majority of people don't agree 100 percent with everything on their parties platform.....


Family values??? Where is her family values?? topless pictures on the internet that he children and grandchild will run accross one day that's real family values!





LET's face it California is a pretty liberal state and gay marriage was turned down..... What's that say??? not everyone agree 100 with every issue....


NO I would not buy her book!!
maybe, but it will worth something 100 years later...





Our future children's children's children would want to know...





maybe





1. How gays fought for their rights





2. How Americans stand up for their freedom of speech.
What, exactly, has she done outside of losing a beauty pageant and whining about it for months?


No, I won't buy or read it....and, of course, she will have a ghost writer.
Scratch and sniff??? Chill you guys. All this hating on a person who expressed her opinion. You are driving her way right with your hate me thinks.
Thank goodness! I have been dying to hear more from this young woman. I mean, she's pretty, so it will be a good book, and also I would love to hear her diet tips.
No. I am holding out for W's.


Seriously.
is she half nude on the front of the book? or 90% nude? family values.
Not if you started me on fire.
Will the book be coloring, pop-up, or scratch-n-sniff?
Why would I buy a pop-up book?
Isn't she that anti-gay witch? If so, no way.
I would read it, but not buy it. I never buy books...at least not for full price. I'd just wait until it became available at the library or on half.com
Yes, I would. And talking nasty about her shows your character--if you couldn't understand her, perhaps it's your education and English skills that are lacking. Supporting a hack like Hilton is saying it's okay to trash talk anyone and everyone, but you are untouchable. It's odd to me that no one wants to look at Perez the gossip clown. I guess that's the kind of values that many want for America. You know.....free speech for me, but don't say something I don't like, or I will destroy you. I am assuming you must be okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment