Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Will having a baby lose all your beauty?

Yeah i'm 16 and i'm pregnent! I'm so worried that i will look all fat and ugly and eww. I'm the most hottiest girl in school. I don't wanna lose my cute looks! Omg!! Will that happen to me?Will having a baby lose all your beauty?
Yep. Didn't you hear? You only get pregnant once,ever because after you have your first you're too fugly to get laid EVER AGAIN!





Run girl! Run!Will having a baby lose all your beauty?
I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I understand that compared to you I'm old. However, My husband still thinks that I'm the most beautiful woman in the world. If a child is going to make you ugly maybe you should think before you act and GROW UP! No matter what, if you respect yourself you will always be beautiful!
LoL you won't be the hottest girl in school much longer...ya you will be pretty again after you have the baby and you might get lucky enough to not have stretch marks but being as vein as you sound...you probably will





Good Luck !
OMG, i think you have bigger problems than not being ';The most hottiest girl in school'; Like how are you going to raise a child when you yourself have the IQ of one.
Beauty is skin deep. Your currently ugly. Hopefully the love and responsibility of a child will make you more beautiful.
1 thing am really sorry but u dont seem mature enuf to b preg .... now yr preg everything int about u its about ur baby screw yr looks u shouldnt care how u look after aslong as u have a healthy baby ...grow up !
Like, OMG definitely.
You've got to be kidding me. Grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment