Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have alot of brown beauty marks all over my body will that disqualify me from the US Marines?

its not that they cover my whole body but i have more than usual, im sure im not the only one that has them either. thx btw im 17 and hopefully if this doesnt disqualify me will be shipping out to boot next summer thxI have alot of brown beauty marks all over my body will that disqualify me from the US Marines?
no you will be able to camoflageI have alot of brown beauty marks all over my body will that disqualify me from the US Marines?
I really really doubt that it would make a difference in you being in the US Marines. But if you were gay, then there would be a problem for them.
it shouldnt
If you passed their physical to get in, you're good.


And yeah, pretty sure your face or any skin won't be visible during combat.





I'm pretty sure that if you can walk, run, and fire a gun, you're good.
It ain't a beauty contest.
no, but you may get shot at.
why would that disqualify you? the marines are not partial to birthmarks. you'll br fine dude. they'll except you just fine no matter how u look.
I can't see why that would make any difference at all. Why are you worried about it? Did you hear something like that before?
Man get out of here with this crap...Stop worrying over something crazy like this anyway Take Care and God Bless in the Marines
The Marines aren't Nazi Germany, they take almost anyone from any walks of life. I have a friend who was a druggie and an alcoholic but he got in and came out fine. Good luck.
No, but if they are worried that any of them look like skin cancer, they will get you checked out before you enlist. It is standard operating procedure.
You just need to make through boot camp and have nothing to prove in the shower stalls
Not at all. Have fun at boot camp...

No comments:

Post a Comment