Sunday, April 25, 2010

If you were (or are) overweight would you do a plus-sized beauty pageant?

Please note: This question is not meant to be derogatory in any way. I simply wish to know if you would feel confident enough to display yourself like that if you were large. I am not and have never been very big but my sister who has always had a weight problem is thinking about competing in one this fall.If you were (or are) overweight would you do a plus-sized beauty pageant?
Im 60lbs overweight but Im big boned and tall and I had a baby 6 months ago Ive alays been big but shoot I think I look good From all that. If your sister is confident with who she is then tell her to go for it and dont let anyone stand in her way. And ppl can say whatever they want but tell her no matter what they say shes still the same girl you grew up with. They can talk and tease but they will never get to decide how she feels and thats what will tick them off. Hope she goes for it and wins your a great sister you`ll be blessed for supporting her. I never had a sister.If you were (or are) overweight would you do a plus-sized beauty pageant?
For men? Never is props giving for men being overweight but it's the new sexy for women. I'm not mad at overweight women, I love them, it's just sexist.
Absolutely. I have done a few in the past. If she's plus sized, looks good, and is confident, why wouldn't she? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment