Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is it OK to say to a mother of her newborn baby, ';don't worry, beauty is over-rated';?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. but no, no baby is ugly, and if anyone said that about my kids id be very tempted to either politely hand them a mirror or punch them. it depends on my mood.Is it OK to say to a mother of her newborn baby, ';don't worry, beauty is over-rated';?
Oh that's funny! Reminds me of the Dilbert cartoon where Dilbert asks Dogbert what you're supposed to say when a coworker brings her new baby to the office. Dogbert says ';Precious usually works.'; Dilbert says, ';Judging from her reaction, 'bug ugly' was not a good response.';Is it OK to say to a mother of her newborn baby, ';don't worry, beauty is over-rated';?
kinda of





answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
That's rude and I feel really sorry for the baby. It can't help the way it looks. And the parents should be insulted, because they made the baby.
Absolutely not, I would be super offended if someone said that to me about any of my future kids.
No. Why would you even think it could be. That's not nice.
Don't do it. They have enough left-over hormones in them to knock you into next Tuesday.
i dont think so...if someone said that to me i'd be like ';yeah you would say that, wouldn't you?';
Yes





and then say '; and I'm sure you'll look nicer after you lose all that fat anyway';
It would be a mean thing to do so don't do it.
come on, don't be an ***. don't worry intelligence is over rated. how did that feel?
Um. .NO!
No. That's rude and insensitive.





=]
Hell no, that's mean.
I wouldn't, but that's just me.
if you'd like to get punched in the face.
no.
no its not

No comments:

Post a Comment