Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I spend how much a month on my beauty needs?

This includes haircuts,pedicures,manicures,the liking of all beauty needs!I spend how much a month on my beauty needs?
20 buck er roo's a month. Spend the rest on shoes.I spend how much a month on my beauty needs?
First, take a good honest look at yourself. If you are fat or plain ugly save your money and spend it on an education. If you are fat/ugly and dumb then give any money you have to your parents. If you have the potential to be hot then spend all the money necessary to get your hooks into a rich guy. Be sure to get knocked up ASAP as ones looks soon fade but that brat will keep the money flowing for at least 18 years.
i dont think u should spend alot of money, i say only when ur stuff is finished, u should buy more, or if u really need it. u can get a manicure/pedicure every two weeks. hair doesnt need to be cut so often, so maybe u can get a trim once every two months or something like that. if u ask me, it sounds like u are just looking for a way to foolishly spend money. u dont always need to put on makeup
I guess 20 bucks for me. I'm pretty low maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment