Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Did I get so caught up in the Politics of the day, that I missed Beauty contests being changed into Gay agenda?

I remember when it was all about Beautiful Women in Bathing Suits and High Heals. (Heterosexual attraction Hot Babes)





I guess now it's all about promoting diverse sexuality and the ability to raise children outside of the Traditional FamilyDid I get so caught up in the Politics of the day, that I missed Beauty contests being changed into Gay agenda?
It was wrong to bring politics into a beauty pageant. If they are going to bring in a controversial question, ask the same question to all of them.Did I get so caught up in the Politics of the day, that I missed Beauty contests being changed into Gay agenda?
I agree. It used to be that guys could turn the channel to the beauty contest, to watch beautiful women, with no question. Now if you tell someone you watched it, you may hear ';Oh, so you like watching beauty pageants huh?....are you gay?';. Lol....it's true.





I like all the people on here calling you a ';hater';, just because you point out the freaking obvious. What is wrong with people today? I think they're nuts.
The Irony is, She is getting more attention than the actual winner. Thank you Perez Hilton. He actually said in an interview that if she won he would have walked up on stage and snatched the tiara off of her head.





Nice Guy Huh?





It's a shame too because the gay people I am friends are pleasant people who thinks he is an ***.
great question. it was not fair to her to be set up like this. i respect her answer because she said what she was taught and believes in. the gay militia is hurting their cause by responding the way they are. they are proving that they want everyone to think as they do. lets all say it together ...hypocrites
or maybe it was just a bad answer... opposite marriage? whats that? and ';in my country';... well actually in her country gay marriage is legal in certain states. The other girls questions were harder and... they gave better answer.





everything is not about you poor conservatives...
You are correct. Just think next year your drinking buddies or football buddies may be in and the gay guy would vote for them . I see viewer numbers dropping like a lead balloon.
Maybe this judge wanted to be in the contest.





I mean since he's gay...........doesn't that make seance?


So he does have an agenda.
I know right, and since when is a gay man a judge for a beautiful woman contest. That makes a whole lot of sense
Soon, you will have Miss Transexual America......
Perez is just pissed because she looks better in high heels than him lol
I agree it sure seems like being straight is getting to be very unpopular! Good thing they cant breed
Great question. And and I guess quite a few of didn't get that memo
Does anyone actually watch that thing anymore? How much more bad PR do they need?
good point

No comments:

Post a Comment