Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you think my avatar reflects my true beauty?

People say that my avatar does not do me justice. I just don't understand.Do you think my avatar reflects my true beauty?
We would need to see your real picture in order to compare it to your avatar. Can't really answer that question.Do you think my avatar reflects my true beauty?
for goodness sake u pathetic self obsessed people! How should we know? And why should we care?!! Go ask some u know and who knows u back!
sure
ur an idiot WHO CARES!! 99.9% of people on here don't know u and don't CARE!
Get a pic of you and put in the avatar; then anybody can answer your question to your satisfaction.
some ppl look better than there avatars while others just make their avatar based on hat they want to look like, but are u that much of a mouse potato that u get compare to ur online $h!t
yea
you dont need any avatars because you already ARE a true beauty.
yes i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment