Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any weird beauty tricks you have discovered?

for example, i always put on chapstick before lip gloss. and you?Any weird beauty tricks you have discovered?
1. If you want smooth feet, put on vaseline or lotion and then put on your socks. Sleep with your socks on, and you will have smooth feet.


2. When applying lotion or foundation to the area right underneath your eye, use your fourth finger (ring finger) because it is the weakest finger and will not drag the skin (which causes wrinkles).Any weird beauty tricks you have discovered?
I just put on chapstick
Yeah, two actually.





1. If I don't look in a mirror I don't realize I look like crap and I can pretend that I'm beautiful


2. If I don't look at myself in a full length mirror then I don't know how fat I am and I can pretend I'm skinny.
there's a little trick i learned from Countess Elizabeth Bathory a few centuries ago. in the end it didn't do her any good though. luckily for her there was no mirror in her cell.



Use a white or as close to white pencil/liner inside your bottom lid and then a bit on the inside corner of your eye. Great effect.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment