Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is your beauty regimen for your face?

Is there a reason you're mimicking my avatar?What is your beauty regimen for your face?
Well, that's ironic.


Thanks for that, whoever. Report Abuse
What is your beauty regimen for your face?
First you should have a skincare system that is best for your skin Everything should be the same brand. Brands are made to work together. So don't use one brand of cleanser and another brand of toner or moisturizer...etc.





Cleanse, Toner, Scrub (2 or 3 times a week) Moisturize


You should cleanse, tone and moisturize both morning and night. Toner should not have alcohol in it. It will cause your skin to produce more oil and clog your pours.





Don't use soap on your face! Have you ever seen the ring around the bathtub or the film in the shower???? Well that is what soap leaves on your face!





Never sleep in makeup. Your skin ages 10 DAYS each night you do that! Don't help nature out!!!


You can add other products based on your specific needs.


If you keep your face clean your makeup will work better.
i wash my face with clean and clear daily pore scrub, then i dry my face, i then put on neutrogena oil-free moisturizer with spf 15.
I used all miho skincare products. Results is fantastic. Especially miho beauty pack mask and miho white essence or miho ce cream.





The beauty pack mask can be used daily (cream base) Check out the online store as product is not sold in any departmental store.
I use the Clinque 3-step. It's really good because it takes only a few minutes and it's wash/exfoliate/moisturize... easy. During the day I use Dior Hydraction with sunscreen, though. Works for me. Weekly I do an exfoliating or moisturizing mask, and i put 5% Oxy benzoyl peroxide treatment on any spots i might have.
burtsbees.com


check it out, they have something for everything and it's natural.


#1 - keep your face washed and moisturized.


#2 - don't eat the foods that break you out.


#3 - drink lots of water.
I never, ever sleep w/ make-up on...in the morning (or before I put on my make-up), I rinse my face w/ warm water and exfoliate w/ a wash cloth. Then I use Dermalogica moisterizer, followed w/ either Dermalogica foundation, or a tinted moisterizer w/ SPF (like MD skincare). I wash my face with DDF clenser that has salycic acid in it to prevent breakouts. That's pretty much it...its been working for me, but I have found the best thing I have done for my skin is be on the birth control pill Yasmin...
I use proactive! I really like it and it has really worked on my face! It comes with a exforlating face cleanser (sorry i think that is spelled wrong), a toner, and a repairing lotion! So that is what i use morning and night!
wash my face with dove saop


wash my face with a skin toning soap.


apply blemish fade cream


apply fair and white


apply nivea moisturixer
The best thing to use is Bare Minerals.





I first put moisturizer on - like loreal futur-e.


[ i would wash my face though, if it was dirty]


I then wait for the moisturizer to dry/soak in.


I then apply the foundation, the concealer, and then the bronzer.


After I apply the mineral veil on top.


I swear, even though it is a little on the expensive side.. it is SO worth it. Also, start out with the starter kit because it has everything in one box to start you off (:

No comments:

Post a Comment