Saturday, December 26, 2009

For a class me and a group get a fairy tale (we got sleeping beauty)?

everytime a character comes in we have to play a ';theme song'; for them of our choice...like for sleeping beauty we could but ike ikm only sleeping by the beetles anyone have any creative ideas?For a class me and a group get a fairy tale (we got sleeping beauty)?
Sleeping Beauty - ';Dream a little dream of me';. ';Only in my Dreams'; or ';Golden Slumbers';





Prince Charming - ';When I'm 64'; (on your beetles theme); anything by Prince





Fairy Godmothers - ';Superstition';, Stevie Wonder; ';Three Little Birds'; , Bob Marley





The Witch - Elton John, ';The B**** is Back';





The King and Queen - ';Your Momma don't dance and your daddy don't rock and roll'; or ';Wild Word'; by Cat Stevens





The spinning wheel, ';Proud Mary'; - BTO or Tina Turner





Good luck! Sounds like a fun project!For a class me and a group get a fairy tale (we got sleeping beauty)?
That sounds good to me. There's also a remake of i'm only sleeping, done by the vines.

No comments:

Post a Comment