Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If you had the option would you choose extroadinary beauty or intelligence?

Intelligence because beauty can be so fleeting. A fire, car accident, diseases and you might lose your looks. There is a reduced chance of you losing your intelligence. Also one's looks change as one gets older and I would hate to have to worry about having plastic surgery just so that I never look different. Looks are to temprary for me to worry about. And your looks aren't any thing that you have any thing to do with. It's purely genetic unless you've had plastic surgery. Where as unless you're developmentally delayed you can increase your intelligence.If you had the option would you choose extroadinary beauty or intelligence?
id rather prefer being smart but not too beautiful.. being beautiful for me comes from within.. if you have a good attitude, a nice personality and you are not stepping on the rights of other people.. then you are beautiful. beauty may fade after years and years... but intelligent stays for the rest of your life.. no one can steal it to you (,';)If you had the option would you choose extroadinary beauty or intelligence?
Why choose just one, so many factors are applicable.





It is a narrow question whose answer will have little benefit to any research.





Are you beautiful or intelligent?





Chris
two thirds beauty, one third intelligence
Beauty. No sense being a genius, when everyone else are morons...
intelligence. i already have beauty.thanks
intelligence
Fortunately, I was blessed with both. ;-)
http://beautifultime.skyblog.com
Intelligence. If you are beautiful (male or female) everybody wants to jump your bones, and do things for you. As the beautify fades you better have something to back it up. Intelligence keeps getting more and more beautiful as the years go on.
the beauty of intelligence always outshines that of natural beauty.








:]]
intelligence will get you so much more respect !!
Intelligence of course! Then i could earn lots of money to pay for plastic surgery. See I get both!
Beauty, please :)
beauty
intelligence
My guy is cute and somewhat dorky!!! (intelligent)





I think shy dorky guys are sexy, because there is some mystery to them.
I don't want to come off cocky, but I feel that I have them both.





So my answer is neither.
Not sure what extroardinary means.


Beauty or Intelligence...hmm...


Intelligence. With it, you can attract others who have higher aspirations.


Beauty fades - intelligence continues to grow.
Intelligence.


I think intelligence is beauty.
Intelligence because you can get rich and pay for the surgery!
beauty!
intelligence
Intelligence because there's no point in being beautiful and not being able to aspire for truth.
Oh that's easy.


It's great fun to be attractive to others but lets face it....beauty is a temporary thing.


It's very rare to find an intelligent person that has gone stupid (without some chemical help) sooooo,


I choose intelligence!!


Boy, I hope there isn't a per person limit.
both
I would chose intelligence, it will get me farther in life.
Intelligence,
i think there needs to be a little of both.
Intelligence. One can be brilliant and well-groomed and that's all that matters.
Intelligence because it lasts. Beauty fades.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment