Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone enjoy fashion and beauty writing?

I am looking for a few fashion and beauty writers, unpaid, if you enjoy fashion, trends and beauty news please contact on sparkly_socks@hotmail.com.Does anyone enjoy fashion and beauty writing?
Yeah, I'll need sample writing of your favourite fashion trend, and some details about yourself, email then to me at sparkly_socks@hotmail.comDoes anyone enjoy fashion and beauty writing?
I love that sort of thing, that is exactly what I am looking to do in the future and even begin now if possible. I recently started a fashion blog and right now it is just one post, but I plan on expanding it to be about high fashion, new trends, and beauty products worth consumer's time. It is:


http://la-vie-est-chic.blogspot.com/





If you are still interested, you can comment on my blog and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks!
This sounds good, is it for an e-zine or something? :)


Do you want a sample piece aswell or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment