Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I look Like ';Sleeping beauty'; .....?

Well, I tend to stay up alot and get very little sleep and things that stress me as well cause my dark circles and bags around my eyes. How do i repair the circles and bags around my eyes?! thats safe and effectiveHow do I look Like ';Sleeping beauty'; .....?
if you are up late then try cold spoons on your eyes in the morning. wet them with a little bit of water and put them in the freezer overnight. it will reduce the swelling of the bags and also help if you cry. good luck.How do I look Like ';Sleeping beauty'; .....?
you need to start getting some sleep. for dark circles use a potatoe peeling under your eyes and peperation h for the bags.
to repair the circles around your eyes use tea bags and place over your eyes when you are about to fall asleep at night use this method for a good week and you should start seeing some results
i used to have dark circles under my eyes and i used somthing natural and thats....shea butter...its really good and it helped alot

No comments:

Post a Comment