Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are your beauty and makeup secrets?

I just use a nice covergirl powder for my makeup because I don't like a cakey look. I use a lot of lotion in the morning and nighttime too.I love to use vaseline on my hands when I go to sleep to keep them soft(especially in the winter)A lot of lipgloss to keep my lips soft.No real secrets I suppose.Good luck:)What are your beauty and makeup secrets?
Vitamin E oil, water %26amp; sleep. =DWhat are your beauty and makeup secrets?
With eyelashes I believe that people tend to put way too much on because they think that they have washed it all off when actually you don't. So what I do with my mascara is apply it once a week and brush them. They stay long and thick without the added clump.
Lobe Wonder to keep my earring holes from looking droopy.
Retin-A to keep my skin clear. Aveeno Daily brightening face wash. Olay in-shower lotion. A Vidal Sassoon straightener with Tresemme heat-protectant spray. Volume Express mascara. Infalliable concealer from L'Oreal.





Most importantly: confidence in who I am.
I put a white/creamy white eyeshadow mousse on the inner corner of my eye to make my eyes POP. %26amp; I use covergirl lash exact [purple bottle] mascara. Love it.
instead of using a foundation, i put on my face moisturizer, wait for it to sink in a little, then put powder on my face to get rid of excess shine. i also curl my eyelashes then put on 2 coats of mascara to make my eyes look bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment