Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i find a wife like Zahra beauty? she lives in the United Kingdom of Great Britain.?

Pleeease stop embarassing me.


I don't want any weird online attention..





I'm sure you'll find someone nice in


your country....good luck with that.





IF you're not referring to me..since


you spelt my name wrong...then


please ignore my answer.How can i find a wife like Zahra beauty? she lives in the United Kingdom of Great Britain.?
I know dude, isnt she amazing? She's like fresh sliced bread on a Wednesday morning when ya dont have to work. You can just sit in bed all day and watch cartoons...snuggly and warm.How can i find a wife like Zahra beauty? she lives in the United Kingdom of Great Britain.?
Try looking in the phone directory you will have better luck there.






What not to do: do not approach women in bookstores. She'll flee.





Do: write a letter, or contact her through a third party
Go to your local mosque, Inshallah you will find someone for you. =)
You haven't seen her


or talked to her


nor do you know how old she is.








You feeling okay?
I agree with Sarah A.
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment