Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get into beauty pagaents?

Im only fifthteen. but I been researching about it. I really think its cool to just try it out. Dont leave rude. unnessarcy comments and be a dream crusher your only wasting your own time. I have the money for it. and my dad is friends with designers who make goregous dresses. so please give me a site or something! i tried looking but i dont really know what im looking for. lol. but thank you for your timeHow can I get into beauty pagaents?
Most of the local pageants let you in, then you win them and move up to bigger pageants. Just look up like ';teen beauty pageants'; or youth beauty pageants, and your state. There are bound to be a lot as pageants are growing in popularity.How can I get into beauty pagaents?
I'm from england,


it's not so big.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment