Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get started in beauty pageants? Miss Teen USA?

I heard they give our scholarships for college, so I'd like to start thinking about it at least


I am specifically looking at Miss Teen USA. How will the process work out?


I'm not an All American Girl, so I'd like to represent my ethnicity and how beautiful girls can also be intelligent. Please no negative feedback, I just want to know a little more about the pageants.How can I get started in beauty pageants? Miss Teen USA?
people usually start at pagents at a really young age and they have lots of practice. i mean try entereing smaller local pagents first to see how you do first. i think just the fact that you want to do it just for scholorship money is wrong. you have to think about the big picture. do your researchHow can I get started in beauty pageants? Miss Teen USA?
Practice making a cup of coffee until you do it blind-folded.

1 comment:

  1. The best thing to do, if you want to win money for college, and to get a good start, is to do National American Miss "NAM". I've done both and NAM costs much less than Miss Teen USA, and they actually award about double the amount of scholarships and prizes. While other pageants do sometimes have college money, Miss Teen USA usually gives zero for college. Also, Miss Teen USA does not give you much training. NAM does. Also, Miss Teen USA is very focused on your body and swimsuit. NAM focuses on communication skills and there is no swimsuit segment. Definitely NAM is the way to go, especially if it is your first time. namiss dot com

    ReplyDelete