Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How much does a hair crimper cost at ';Sallys Beauty Salon';?

I am looking for a hair crimper at Sallys Beauty Salon Because i live across from one and well i have $20 so if you could find one there that price or lower than please tell me and post a pic. or any other popular store.i live in Utah. so if that helps. :D :) please help. :D :)How much does a hair crimper cost at ';Sallys Beauty Salon';?
Try finding a salon employee or manager that can help. http://www.topratedhairsalons.com/Utah-Hair-Salons.htmlHow much does a hair crimper cost at ';Sallys Beauty Salon';?
It costs $16.99 online and 19.99 at the store. This is the price for Belson Perfessional Crimping IRON. Just saying. To find it online, search crimper.
Please don't crimp yours or anyones hair


it is so tacky








save yourself the ridicule
A crimper?! Whoa I used to crimp my hair when I was in fourth grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment