Saturday, December 26, 2009

Who thinks the Victoria's Secret Angel's are an inspiration to desired beauty?

They really are the most stunning women I have ever seen! I wish one day I could strut the VS fashion show runways, like them. Who agrees!?Who thinks the Victoria's Secret Angel's are an inspiration to desired beauty?
I think that they're stunning too. Though it is a fact that they wear tons of make-up. But I still think that they are inspirational. I also wish one day I could strut down the VS fashion show runwaysWho thinks the Victoria's Secret Angel's are an inspiration to desired beauty?
They have amazing bodies but facially most aren't that cute. Gisele especially...she's lucky she got that nose job cause now she looks halfway decent. Before her nose job she looked terrible!





My favorite is Alessandra Ambrosio, she is gorgeous and has a great body.
nah..not really love yourself they are just chicks with nose and b**b jobs with lots of feathers on there head like headdresses and makeup so love yourself but go chase your dream at being at the victoria secret fashion show maybe one day you might be up there
I don't think that they're very inspirational - airbrushed bodies and photoshopped til they look unrealisticly beautiful for the average woman. Best of luck!
I think too many of them have fake boobs and so that does not inspire me. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment