Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can Horses Get Birthmarks Or Beauty Spots?

Ok.. So i have found this patch near my horse's tail. I alwaya thought it was just a wet patch but when it was always there i desided to take a look at it. It turns out its just a patch with darker hairs then the rest of her (she is darkish borwn and the patch is nearly black) Could it be a birth mark or a beauty spot? What is it??





Thanks!!Can Horses Get Birthmarks Or Beauty Spots?
Yes they can I had a TB and she had a brown oval looking spot on her butt, I was told it was her beauty mark!Can Horses Get Birthmarks Or Beauty Spots?
yes horses can get them just like dogs and cats it is nothing to worry about. my aunts hores has three 1 next to her ear and 1 next to her tail i think it just makes them unique
It could just be a spot where the hair grows differently. I guess it could be a birthmark. But it could also be a sun spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment