Saturday, December 26, 2009

Survey on what are peoples favourite things to get done at a beauty salon?

whats your favourite thing to gte done at a beauty salon? and then also whats the thing you most often go to a beauty salon for? besides getting your hair doneSurvey on what are peoples favourite things to get done at a beauty salon?
my absolute favourite thing was getting my hair done for homecoming/prom for three years :) i love how it feels when people play with my hair and then when the results were amazing it was too fun!!





the thing i most often go to a beauty salon for is mani/pedi :)Survey on what are peoples favourite things to get done at a beauty salon?
I usually go every three weeks and get what I call the ';major tune up'; hair cut/color, eyebrow, lip, and brazillian wax, mani, pedi, chemical peel, facial, massage and my eyelashes dyed. Every other month I get eyelash extensions if I feel like laying still for a couple of hours. I dont think that most girls do all that I do, but I am super prissy and am in the public eye.
I go to the Salon every 2weeks to get my Nails and my fake tan done, cos I like having nice Nails n looking tanned!
I go most often for manicures, but my favorite is massage :). Not all salons do it, and it is more expensive so I usually just stick with nails.
Nails are prob the next popular thing thats what i get done
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment