Saturday, December 26, 2009

Could you tell me the beauty and arts of badminton and table tennis?

I would like to know the beauty and art as defined or as practiced in these two sports ..please compare the two..





if possible,. pls do cite your sources





thanks!!!Could you tell me the beauty and arts of badminton and table tennis?
umm...finally a table tennis question!!!





I have a website I made that is all about table tennis:





http://www.tabletennisrants.com





I don't play badminton, but I would say that table tennis is a sport more so than an art. It's actually pretty similar to chess ,except you also have the physical component. There is a lot of strategy involved.





You have to be able to figure out your opponent's strengths and weaknesses and incorporate that into how you play.

No comments:

Post a Comment