Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there any possible way i can get a beauty mark on my face?

i want a beauty mark on a certain part of my face, is there any way i can get it?naturally or fake.?


Is there any possible way i can get a beauty mark on my face?
Theres no way you can get it done naturally. If it was going to be natural you would be born with it. You can get a beauty mark tatted on thou. I know somebody who did that and it looks real.Is there any possible way i can get a beauty mark on my face?
fake..i don't believe u can get one naturally..unless you have a mole removed from part of the body %26amp; transformed to your face which still wouldn't be naturally...depends on where u want it, get a monroe piercing or draw one on with eyeliner? or brow liner
:/ I think you can only use make up.
well you could get a tatoo one!


i know people who've had those.


and DO NOT use a sharpie!


its perfectly fine to use eyeliner, but not black!


beauty marks are really dark brown.
Sharpie?
aren't you sposed to be born with em..
tattoo!! but be sure that you want it!
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment