Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should i get my 2 beauty marks removed?

I would say im an attractive girl. I have a pretty face and long brown hair. I take alot of pride in how i look and spend lots of time grooming and prepping myself everyday. I have 2 beauty marks on my face 1 on my cheek similar to eva mendez's and one beside my mouth. They are not too big and not raised. they are simply dots. I have always been self concious about them. Should i get them removed?Should i get my 2 beauty marks removed?
That is up to you! You have to do what makes you happy!Should i get my 2 beauty marks removed?
depends on how they look. sometimes they look pretty. dont do anything with removing things youll regret later because you can never get it back once its gone
no..those two beauty marks are what make you unique. learn to love them
i think you already know the answer to that, no. if your happy with who you are why bother changing. you'd probably get left with scars and they are natural. they are a part of you.
NO! I have one on my cheek too. Beauty marks are beautiful--they're what make you unique and set you apart from other girls. Not to mention, many women recently have been paying to get beauty marks tattooed on them. They are called ';beauty marks'; for a reason...embrace them!
No you shoulden't
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment