Saturday, December 26, 2009

How much should you tip for beauty..?

Manicure I had done was $22.. my regular barber charges $22 also for a haircut. I usually give 3 or 4 dollars for tips... I live in Sacramento, CA.. I don't know if that's expensive but people raise their eyebrows when I tell them how much it costs for a haircut at my barbershop. paying $25/26 dollars each time is kinda pricy isn't it?How much should you tip for beauty..?
it's generally a dollar for every $10.


so, you should only pay about $2. 20 for tips.


if it really seems like they did a good job, and you really liked it, id give them $3.ooHow much should you tip for beauty..?
if person be doing good job, i be thinking about 5 bucks. looking good hard to come by, so if haircut guy do good job, he should be rewarded.
for the haircut, yes, it's a bit pricey, but the manicure is very reasonable, i live in pa, and i pay more than that,I also tip 10-15 bucks, and guess what? THEY ALWAYS fit me in, and i never wait, for me, that alone is worth it.
Ahaha that is cheap. It costs over $100 every time I get my hair done.. You are lucky girl.
no some haircuts cost 50 +

No comments:

Post a Comment