Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WILL A BEAUTY SCHOOL GIVE ME A GOOD HAIRCUT?

My family is on a strict budget, and its either a beauty school or a super cuts


i heard super cuts is bad...would jean warez beauty school do a good job? maybe aveda beauty school?WILL A BEAUTY SCHOOL GIVE ME A GOOD HAIRCUT?
I always get my hair done at the local beauty school, I've even had my hair dyed at the beauty school. I've noticed they always do an excellent job because the students are very closely supervised by the instructors who are expert hair stylists. Going to get your hair done at a beauty school is a great way to save money and help beauty school students get experience! :)


Super Cuts is a place I've always had bad luck with....I would not reccommend it!WILL A BEAUTY SCHOOL GIVE ME A GOOD HAIRCUT?
I got a great haircut and color at a beauty school. However, my sister went at the same time I did and had a bad experience. Her student kept complaining about doing a haircut. We were shocked that she had such a bad attitude. Her cut as not very good. The instructor got annoyed with the student but did not do anything about it. My color normally costs $100 at the salon but was $35 at the school,including a trim. I will try it again. I have also gone to Super Cuts-I am not impressed with them. They act like an assembly-line.
Well it depends on who is giving the hair cut


if it is a total amatuer then there is more of


a chance that they may mess up and you'll


get a free hair cut for being a practice person


so it's either risk or around 10$ haircut





But either one you choose make sure what


you want is clear or you might not like your hair


cut.
I've never heard Super Cuts is bad?





But a beauty school would probably do pretty well. Before having it cut, just say to the stylist ';I'm a little nervous!'; and she'll get the hint without being offended. That should make her a little more careful about cutting your hair, and it should turn out great :)
thats were i get mine done at,


they always do good on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment