Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I cover up my ';beauty mark';?

So i have a small black dot/mark about an inch %26amp; a half under my right eye, on my cheek. people say it's a beauty mark, or a black freckle, or whatever. I want to hide it because it brings so much attention...I have really light ';white'; skin and it stands out. normal foundation doesnt work because its so dark. anything else I could use?How can I cover up my ';beauty mark';?
try a thick concealer like mac studio fix......and then foundation over it.........it wont get rid of it but it will be less noticableHow can I cover up my ';beauty mark';?
Awh beauty marks are beautiful, I wouldn't cover it if I were you but if you must then you could try to cover it with concealer and then apply your foundation. To cover beauty marks you will probably have to invest in professional quality make up that you buy in a department store or fine quality cosmetics store.
u shouldn t cover it up i am covered in bauty marks

No comments:

Post a Comment